Search Ads: what are they?
Search Ads (also known as Search Engine Marketing) is the practice of bidding on keywords and key phrases that people are searching for. You pay when someone clicks on your advert.
Why search ads?
- Search demonstrates intent
- People are searching for your product and service and currently in the mindset to explore
- This is different to social ads which are targeted, but still 'interrupting' another flow
- Google Search Ads can be expensive
- You can also consider Bing and Amazon
Search Ad platforms